Sunday, July 20, 2008

US plus STITCH


Brian & I have been together for 8 years, married for 3 1/2. We have had nothing but a blast! Anyone who knows us, knows that we know how to play and have fun. We were married in the Oakland Temple April 16th 2005.

We live in Penryn California with our crazy black labs & we love it! We've been blessed to work with the young men and young women. We claim them as are kids in the meantime. We also are crazy because we work with our in-laws. Brian and my brother, Joel, are taking over my dad's business (industrial blacksmith) and I work for his dad Ralph Baker, O.D.- I'm an optician. I never imagined myself there but it is the coolest job in the world.

So, that's some basic history, from now on I'll keep it short and sweet.

1 comment:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i cant believe i found you guys on here!!! small world!!! how in the HECK are you two!!! you look happy as ever!!! im lovin the bridge jumping pics!!! that looks sooo fun!!! well anyways, i hope you guys are doing wonderful!!! tell brian the van dykes said hey!!! we miss you guys!!! :)