Friday, October 3, 2008

Andventures in the mountains





This past weekend we had the opportunity to spend time at a ranch in Lasen. It was so much fun! I haven't laughed & got this dirty since I can remember. We stayed at a fully furnished ranch house with a beautiful lake off the back porch. Well just look at the pictures.


This is us & some friends at the huge waterfall up there. I can't remember what it was called, I know, what a dork!



Here are some hot shots of Joel!



There's this place called the subway caves. They were pretty cool. It was fun
trying to play hide-n-seek.



We all shot clays, I did very good I must say. Oh yeah, we road quads literally everywhere. We had a blast!





We saw these wierd sculptures on the side of the road. They're kind of funky.


2 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

About time you updated your blog! That place looks freakin awesome. Too much fun to try to pack into a short little weekend.

Megan said...

What a beautiful place! Looks very relaxing.